There was an unexpected visitor at the popular drinking spot of the Highlanders Football Club recently when an ambulance was called to transport two women who had boldly stabbed each other with broken beer bottles, allegedly because they had fought over a man.

Police confirmed that two women were recently seriously injured in the home of a football giant in Bulawayo, after stabbing each other with beer bottles on her suspected boyfriend, and had to be transported by ambulance to receive medical treatment.

The women at the heart of the physical fight that almost turned fatal have been identified as Vivian Ngwenya and Thulakele Dube from Tshabalala and Emganwini suburbs respectively. They are both 33 years old.

While the rest of the Bosso fans were consoling each other after their favorite team failed to snatch three points from city rivals Bulawayo Chiefs after a draw at Barbourfields, the two ladies, who proudly refer to themselves as the ‘Boso Girls’, had other ideas.

Sources claimed that Ngwenya and Dube’s case has been settled over her boyfriend. B-Metro spoke to two customers who saw the blood-soaked women being carried into an ambulance.

“The friend was buying beer for both Vivian and Thulakele while they were sitting at different tables. Vivian went to the toilet and Thulakele followed and they must have confronted each other there and started fighting. Another lady went to the toilet and came back screaming wathi abantu bayabulalana e-toilet (people are killing each other In the toilet.) “The club manager rushed to the toilet and separated them after they stabbed each other with beer bottles,” a B-Metro source said.

The other source claimed that the friend was a married man known at the Bossu Club for purchasing alcohol for a group of ladies calling themselves the “Bosso Kids.”

Bulawayo Police spokesperson, Inspector Abdeniko Ncube, confirmed the near-fatal stabbing incident at the home of the Bulawayo Giants Football Club.

“The accused had a misunderstanding about her boyfriend. They followed each other to the toilet and started fighting using beer bottles. The club manager caught them and called an ambulance that took them to Mpilo Hospital where they were treated and released.

“The next day, Vivian Ngwenya lodged a police report which led to Thulakele Dube being arrested and the two paying a fine after admitting to the crime. The police spokesperson said they were both charged with disorderly conduct in a public place. B Metro

Source link

Previous post I PRACTICE WHAT I PREACH newsdzeZimbabweNewsdzeZimbabwe
Next post US$575M TO PROP UP STRUCTURED CURRENCY newsdzeZimbabweNewsdzeZimbabwe

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *